Sunday, February 05, 2012

Madonna: Super Bowl Halftime Present Is a ‘Midwesterner Girl’s Dream’

Jim Davis/The Boston World by means of Getty Pictures
Madonna is such a citizen of the globe now that it can be difficult to keep in mind she once was just a girl from Bay Town, Mich. – but she played up people roots in the course of a pre-Super Bowl information conference in Indianapolis Thursday.

“I am so fired up to be right here [and] cheap soccer scarves unbelievably stressed,” she advised reporters.  “This is a Midwesterner woman’s dream, to be performing the Tremendous cheap soccer scarves Bowl halftime, so if I talk rapidly or operate out of breath, you’ll know why.”

Persevering with to refer to her roots, Madonna, who was sporting a black sleeveless vest and black slacks, and her hair long and unfastened, said that she needed to dedicate her functionality to her father.

“I’m sure of all the things I’ve ever completed in my daily life, this will be the factor he’s most fired up about,” she laughed.


Describing her selection to dedicate the present to Papa Ciccone, Madonna added, “I was lifted in the Midwest, and he is the personification of Midwestern values.  He gave me the work ethic that I have, so if I’m a challenging-working lady that by no means stops, it’s since of him.”

Of training course, absolutely everyone wished to know if Madonna, staying the sexual provocateur that she is, had any Janet Jackson-design outrageous-ness planned for Sunday night’s performance.  The reply, she explained, is no.

“Great consideration to depth has been paid out to my wardrobe. There will be no wardrobe malfunctions. Guarantee,” she told reporters.

Pressed to expose details about the overall performance alone, such as the set record, Madonna would only acknowledge that she’s performing “three previous tracks and a single new one” — her new big and tall soccer jerseys single, “Give Me All Your Luvin.”

She also wouldn’t confirm reviews of any guest stars, stating, “I truly don’t want to blow the surprises.  I want people to be knocked out of their seats from commencing to stop, and so I just want to retain that surprise and retain anticipation heading.  Sorry.”

Madonna did reveal, nonetheless, that mounting this Super Bowl functionality has been a single of the most difficult initiatives she’s ever tackled.

“I have never labored so tough or been so scrupulous or depth-oriented or freaked out as much as I have, keeping my sanity and hoping to make the most remarkable display,” she admitted.

Requested by a tiny girl reporting for Scholastic about the craziest issue she’d observed in Indianapolis, Madonna acquired big laughs when she replied, “Me!”
report=2012-02-03data


Related article:
hogg-dreaming-of-fairy-tale-get-in-touch-with-up
lyon-turns-to-ponting-for-advice

No comments:

Post a Comment